I just can’t write a bio for the life of me, believe me I’ve tried, but here’s some relevant info:
- Born in NYC, raised in Philadelphia
- Graduated with a BFA in Photography from NYU’s Tisch School of Art.
- Photographs included in “Obama: The Historic Campaign in Photographs,” showcased at the Leica Gallery in New York City.
- Built a darkroom at an after school center in Harlem and taught photography. The kids taught me more about life than I taught them about photography.
- Documented NYC nightlife with celebrity/event photographer Patrick McMullen.
- Chief photographer at The Philadelphia City Paper
- Hype: My work has been published in Vanity Fair, People, URB Magazine, Philadelphia Style, XLR8R, Metropolis Magazine, Scratch, Ray Gun Magazine & Bikini Magazine among others.
- Traveled on assignment to Israel, India, Cuba & Ecuador.
- Awards: Jim Henson Creative Arts award, 1st place Association of Alternative Newsweeklies (twice), 1st place Society of Professional Journalists (8 times), 1st place Keystone Press Awards (11 times)